Monday 29 March 2010

not the best but just good

it seem fake that can't stand.
it doesn't what i think.
am i expecting too much?
or mindset too narrow?
thought bit different from others,
but not at all.
as normal as others.
no privilege and little credits.
i put my heart on it,
you seem appreciate it,
i can't sense it deep in it.
it look so surface.
it's not i wanted from you.
i put my sincere in you,
you give wide gap between us.
gap we forever can't close.
told me this ways but it fact,
you act another ways.
everyone is all the same.
not only you alone.
put much time and effort,
surface thanks are given.
it seem you deserve it,
not more than others.
don ever think for more.
forever will not get it.
look like dumb and idiot,
giving myself high hope,
and expect more more more.
act everything turn out good.
but don't even give a damn of it.
so what, it can't fill up my heart.
i'm not the best but just good.
no matter how long you try,
you still can't get through it.

No comments: